* Mufflers are designed to prevent noise and vibration in outlet line of compressor.
* Sounds resulting from piston compressors are decreased to minimum level by collision within chambers thanks to chambers with holes.
* Mufflers are used between compressor and condenser.
* They can be mounted according to any direction of flow.
* When selecting a muffler it is enough to see suitability for compressor’s outlet pipe.
* Muffler’s inlet and outlet must be fixed in order to eliminate vibrations that may lead to low performance of the muffler.
Connection Parts of the Product;
* ODS connection is used in standard products.
* Different connection may be used upon request.
* Our firm manufactures products of any required diameter, length, and properties according to relevant standards.
* Different colors may be used upon request in number of quantities.
* Oil Separators are manufactured in accordance with CE 97/23/EC directive.